Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.


  1. BOA Speaker Request Form - Zoom
  2. Records Request Form

    Submit a records request to the City Clerk.

  3. Subdivision Trustee Update Form

    Trustees submit updated contact information by filling out this online form.

  1. General Concern Form

    Submit a concern to City staff by filling out this online form.

  2. Subdivision Meeting Request

    Subdivision Trustees can request a meeting at a City location using this form.