Do we have to use the Preferred Caterer or can we bring in our own food?

All food and beverages brought into Longview Farm House must be provided by a licensed caterer.  All alcohol must be provided and served by a caterer with their liquor license.  They must also obtain a temporary liquor permit through the City and state for your specific event.  We offer Preferred and Additionally Insured caterers on the reservation page.  You are not required to use one of our Preferred or Additionally Insured Caterers.  If you choose to use another caterer, a $50 fee per caterer will be applied.

Show All Answers

1. How do I rent a picnic pavilion?
2. How do I sponsor a tribute tree or bench?
3. What is the room availability?
4. What kind of event can I have at Longview Farm House?
5. How big are the rooms?
6. What is the reservation cost?
7. What is provided with the reservation?
8. Do I have to be a resident of Town & Country to reserve Longview Farm House?
9. Do we have to use the Preferred Caterer or can we bring in our own food?
10. How early can we access the rooms to set up?
11. How would you describe the rooms?
12. Can we decorate at Longview Farm House?
13. Does Longview Farm House provide linens?
14. What is the payment schedule and cancellation policy on reservations?
15. What is the history of Longview Farm House?
16. What does a pavilion rental provide?
17. How many seats are available at the pavilions?